The HRF warranty is non-transferable and covers only the original end-buyer. Proof of purchase is required to qualify for the warranty.
Only products that are purchased directly from HRF are eligible for this warranty as other sellers/channels may offer different or altered warranties. The warranty does not cover the following:
- Normal wear and tear from daily use of product
- Product was used for unintended purposes
- Misuse, mishandling, accident, or other abnormal use of product
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- 3rd party purchases are not covered under HRF warranties